It's Just Time


Blogging became a hobby for me a few years ago.  I have learned so much, mostly from trial and lots of errors.  After chatting with fellow bloggers, asking for their advice on software and such, it's just time for a fresh start.  Here we are, beginning again more intelligently.


My old blog, Stone Cottage Adventures, will remain active for now.  Some of my old content will be moving here.  At some point the old girl will go quiet.  The timing for that has not yet been decided.  All new photos and articles will make their debuts on this site.

My goal is to take my time with posts, especially editing and photography, forcing nothing.  I enjoy sharing my love of books, gardening, and being with my family.  When my personal Facebook account was hijacked and all my pictures were lost, it was wonderful to have so many photos saved on my old blog.  When I get confused about recipes, I check Stone Cottage Adventures for how it's been done in the past.  That documentation can be a lifesaver, or a least a flavor saver.  ;-)  

As always, I am open to your suggestions and advice on this scary, new journey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doodle Hearts Collage

Friendsmas Fizzy Soaking Salts

Growing a Garden Gnome