Rainbow Wreath for Easter

 

Easter is coming up soon, March 31st this year.  I hope yours is filled with many blessings and much love!


This was such a fun project!  My DIY Vine Wreath is the perfect base.  I love that it was created with honeysuckle from my very own garden.  Click HERE to see all the details and make your very own!  We all want to be more sustainable, right?



Rummaging through my crazy full craft room, I stumbled across some dusty, plastic Easter eggs from who-knows-when.  They hopped into a mesh lingerie bag and took a one-hour ride in the top rack of my dishwasher.  What pretty colors!




Once these choices were made, the rest was pretty simple.  I laid out a pattern with the colors that I liked.  Each egg was attached the DIY Vine Wreath with hot glue.  Since no wreath is completely flat, it took some experimenting to get the eggs somewhat symmetrical.



Next was the bow.  So, it's confession time.  The white ribbon was chosen without wearing classes and I thought it said "Hippity Hoppity" when it actually says "hip hip hooray".  OOPS!  The colors are perfect, though, so I just went with it!  Two loopy bows were created in denim and "hip hip hooray" white ribbon then wired together.  The bow was also attached with hot glue.


I love the vibrant colors against our stone cottage!


Happy Easter from our one acre farm!

Comments

  1. This wreath is so cute. Congratulations, you are being featured on HIH. I hope you stop by. https://www.eclecticredbarn.com/2024/03/easter-decor-on-happiness-is-homemade.html
    Hugs,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Doodle Hearts Collage

Friendsmas Fizzy Soaking Salts

Growing a Garden Gnome