Clyde


I'm asking him to look at the camera.




Image is from Facebook.  If you know the source, I'd love to give credit.



This guy tried to walk past my house looking thin with patchy fur.  I immediately began bribing him with cat food.  At first, he was very nervous and frequently hissed at me.  Using tuna as bait, wormer and antibiotics were administered, which helped his appearance a lot.  Poor fellow acted like he felt better very quickly after he ate the medicine.


I've named him Clyde.  These days, he is at my front door each morning meowing loudly for his breakfast.  Sweet boy is so funny, asking for head rubs and back scratches.  He has left me gifts of half-eaten rodents on the porch.  Those presents make me assume I've been adopted.  I wonder what Clyde has named me.

Comments

  1. Clyde is a cutie! Take care, enjoy your day and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Doodle Hearts Collage

Friendsmas Fizzy Soaking Salts

Growing a Garden Gnome