Reunion


Seeing childhood friends is such a treat!  This is a day I want to remember!




These wonderful people have known me since sixth grade.  



They saw me at my most awkward moments as a teen, and yet, they still want to talk to me!



We had such a great time, visiting about where we are now, as well as high school stuff, including cars.


One classmate had his high school ride restored and drove it to our reunion!  I could not resist posing beside it.


The venue was perfect and so was the weather.


Tables were set up inside and outside.  Everyone had plenty of space to wander and chat.


Here's how it looked before all those party animals arrived.


It was a wonderful reunion.  After exchanging numbers and social media accounts, we all promised to stay in touch!

Will you please tell me about your classmates?  Are you still in touch with them?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doodle Hearts Collage

Friendsmas Fizzy Soaking Salts

Growing a Garden Gnome