Zippy Saturday


Saturday shenanigans from a couple of weeks ago . . .
Craft fair in Green Forest to see my buddy, Cheri, and her amazing booth. She is a crafty genius! Here is a link for her business page: Cheri's She Shed Creations


Zip lining with classmate, Diane, and her friend, LaDonna, thru gorgeous foliage. LaDonna is now my friend, too! This was my first time EVER on a zip line course. I was pretty terrified when we began! With each cable though, I got a little braver and a little more relaxed. By the end of this 11-cable course, I was having a BLAST!


Next up, dinner on the 4th floor balcony of Crescent Hotel in Eureka Springs, Arkansas.


Seated outside, the view was spectacular, but the company was even better.



All classmates. Friends for life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doodle Hearts Collage

Friendsmas Fizzy Soaking Salts

Cultivating Autumn Arrangements