January's Fitness Update


On my Master Plan for 2024,  there are two health related items listed.  In the interest of documenting my success, and being accountable for my goals, I am working on creating a calendar.  This one seems pretty cool.


Winter storms are sweeping across the US as I write.  Snow photos will be posted soon!


I'm actually pretty proud of myself for January!  Those muscle arms and kettle bells represent the days in class at my gym.  The yoga boat pose is showing a snow day where I completed an online yoga practice from home.  My meeting with a favorite trainer as well as my class on Monday are cancelled due to the inclement weather.  No worries.  There are plenty of free online fitness classes.  If you have any favorites, I'd love to hear about them!




I do not have the healthiest body image so it's hard for me to stand on a scale.  Crazy thoughts of not being good enough take my anxiety straight through the roof.  The scale at my gym though measures all kinds of stuff including lean muscle mass and water retention.  Bare feet stand on metal plates while holding palms and thumbs against another shiny gadget.  It's pretty fascinating.  So, yeah, Saturday I hopped on the genius machine and I'm definitely making progress in the right direction!  

Did you set any goals for 2024?  How are you doing with them?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doodle Hearts Collage

Friendsmas Fizzy Soaking Salts

Growing a Garden Gnome