Strawberry Cheesecake Protein Power Pudding


Anyone following my Master Plan for 2024 is aware of my goals around fitness.



My current gym has this seriously cool machine that measures not only weight, but also lean muscle mass, water retention, and all kinds of things.  Their diet plan recommends someone my size to consume 120 - 130 grams of protein each day.  Every.  Single.  Day.  Since I'm not a big meat eater, that feels pretty much impossible.  We have a private gym group on Facebook, so I asked for high protein dessert recipes.  Sweets are very difficult for me to resist. 

A fellow member recommended this one and I love it!  She didn't give it a name, so I'm calling it

Protein Power Pudding

12 ounces Milk of your choice

1 scoop Protein Powder of your choice

1 box of Sugar Free Pudding, flavor of your choice

Simply whisk all the ingredients together and chill.


That basic recipe has brought me a long way from craving sugary snacks.  Ice cream is a big trigger for me to overeat lots of unnecessary calories!  Today, I'm sharing a favorite twist on the basic recipe.  Here are the ingredients if you want to copy brands exactly.  



Most of it came from my local Target store, but ours doesn't carry much fresh produce.  Strawberries were purchased elsewhere.



Strawberry Cheesecake Protein Power Pudding

12 ounces Vanilla Soy Milk

1 Box Jello Cheesecake Pudding, sugar free

1 Scoop Vanilla Premier Protein Powder

Chopped Strawberries, enough to cover bottom of serving bowl


Whisk first three ingredients together until smooth.  Place a layer of chopped strawberries in the bottom of your serving bowl.  I used about 3/4 cup.  Gently pour pudding mixture over strawberries, covering evenly.  Chill.  Finish with sugar free whipped topping and a fresh strawberry.



Enjoy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doodle Hearts Collage

Friendsmas Fizzy Soaking Salts

Growing a Garden Gnome