Master Plan for 2024, February's Gains


Here is what happened in February.



If you would like to join me on this crazy resolution adventure, I'll be happy to encourage and support you via email, Facebook and/or sharing links to your posts (blogging not required).

1.  Harvest something from our little One Acre Farm every single month.  This one was a wonderful surprise!   February Harvest was delicious!

2.  Attend two concerts.  I love live music, but have failed to write about one we attended in February.    'Gotta post that info.  So, yeah, one down.  Article coming soon!

3.  Kayak or canoe with my hunting dog, Clint.  This one won't happen until we have warmer weather!



If you would enjoy seeing posts featuring Clint, click here or here.  Would you like the recipe for Clint's birthday party pup cakes?  It's right here!  Oh, and there's also a post about his Camping Trip.

4.  Increase muscle mass.

5. Decrease body fat.




The above calendar shows my progress. Not perfect, but so proud of myself!  All the details were posted in my February Fitness Update.



6.  Post new content on Old Rock Farmhouse blog once per week.

Week 1.  Done

Week 2.  Done

Week 3.  Done

Week 4.  Done

7.  Promote Old Rock Farmhouse blog once per week either thru cooperative blogger events or sharing on social media.  If you happen to know of any blogger reading, craft or gardening challenges, I'd love an invitation to participate!

Week 1.  Done

Week 2.  Done

Week 3.  Done

Week 4. Done

8.  Read 26 books and post reviews on Old Rock Farmhouse.  On my Musing page, you can see 9 book reviews were added in February.  Once the evenings are warm, my reading time will become gardening time!

9.  Post updates on all of these targets the first week of each month on Old Rock Farmhouse.

Eek!  A little late with this one, but here it is.

10.  Continue learning to draw and watercolor with at least weekly practice.  These can be seen on my old blog, Stone Cottage Adventures.  I still host two weekly link parties there and frequently use my Bible journaling as the header photos.

Adding on one more item:

11.  Complete one unfinished project in my craft room per month.  This was not accomplished in January or in February.  Uh oh.  Maybe I shouldn't have added that one?

Do you enjoy creating resolutions?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doodle Hearts Collage

Friendsmas Fizzy Soaking Salts

Growing a Garden Gnome